Monday, May 26, 2008

Almost Famous deleted scene - Stairway to Heaven

I worry that the next generation of music fans will never experience something like this. I see young kids everywhere isolated in their little world of ipods. That's not what attracted me to music. It's sharing the music with friends and family that makes listening to music worth every single minute! That is why I created this blog. Anyway, here's a perfect example of how fun it can be sharing music with friends and family. It got me fired up!

Cameron Crowe deleted this scene for the obvious reason of time. But this is classic! It made my day :). Give yourself 10 minutes! You won't regret it!

In this scene William is trying to convince his mom that rock music has a more deeper meaning than just sex and drugs.

3 comments:

-A said...

Good stuff C-Dog...I air-drummed right along with them...in fact I'm out of breath typing this. I felt like Travis Barker, sock me!

dc said...

my wife didn't get it. unbelievable!

HolyOli said...

I wanted to see it again one of the best part of the film but it has been DELETED!!! shame... do you know if it is in each DVD that are sold. I m ready to buy it to see it again!